Tuesday, June 26, 2018

My life

Hapaitia te ara kika pumav ai te rangatiratanga mo nga uri whakatipu.
Foster the pathway of knowledge to strength independence and growth
for future generations.   

My story starts early on the 30th of November. My dad was outside of the room waiting
for one
more, baby in the Hastings Hospital but it wasn't one just, one normal baby it’s one
troublemaker ready to kick something, more then just my mum.


Heretaunga was home if not, playing out the, back of kmart with my kauaemua and
dad or at my
kauaemua’s netball.


I love sports if I didn’t have sports I would not, know what to do with myself
My favorite sports, are eke paihikara (cycling)  , Cricket, Canoe Polo, Bearfoot Rugby,
Soccer
and poipūtā (squash).
When I’m not doing sports I’m retireti hukarere (skiing) and snowboarding or riding
motopaika
(motorbikes) on a farm or at a friend's place.


My Koro (grandad) is a farmer on the, outskirts of Wanganui, with a cemetery right
outside their
house where my nana lays there in peace. After passing away when I was six years old
and my
Dad's, mum passing away  when I was 8 years old and my dad’s father was a railroad
worker.
Although it was a large whānau with three tama, from my dad’s mum and three kotiro,
all important jobs,
one designs aircraft for air NZ, works for Higgins, a contractor farmer, works at the,
hospital,
physiotherapist, and veteran olympian physiotherapist, for Aotearoa in 2013 and last
but not least my dad
who works at Kmart as a manager.  



My whanau is very important to me, because they're always, there for me when I need it.


Another thing that is important is sport because if I didn’t have sport, I would almost not
want to live
because sport is the greatest thing in the world.   

My goals for the second half of the year is to sign up for as ,much sports as I can and be
the best student
that I can be getting better scores on knowledge test’s and as much, quality writing.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment