Thursday, March 22, 2018

Whack!  The 225 g leather cricket ball gets thrashed through the covers as it runs away for four.


I’m up next in the lineup, after people get out they help the next batters warm up, he got Yorked sadly by
a peach ball
as it knock out middle stump.


I’m in an after that I know that I'm going to have to play like what I'm like at Cornwall cricket club, after
that over I feel pretty good knowing that I can retire and get us to 150 runs tops with only five wickets
fallen but sadly I'm about to get a 50 run partnership  with him on strike and what happened next…
he gets out with me about to retire and I do with another person we are on 212 runs.


Now we need to bowl, in the first over we get 1 wicket and now me on the first bowl guess what I get
him out and have what happens next he raises  his finger to say get off the field and sit down cause
you're out so he walks off with only one single run off 5 balls.

1 comment:

  1. Really good precise verbs and nouns here Cameron. You are beginning to paint a clearer picture in the readers mind. Well done and nga mihi! Miss B

    ReplyDelete