Thursday, March 8, 2018

Life or death

Life or death


Crack, bang, thud, land suddenly falls into the bottom of the sea, my house splits in
half then I jump in one half hoping I’ll stay safe.



I’m Wrong!“ why am I moving Help, if anyone can hear me help” but it’s too late the
water is to cold and I’m out to far.


He watches the sunset go down until all he can see is ant size, sun is down and all
light is gone apart from a fire glowing in his house in his fireplace.


He rades for four simple things and they are : food , water, a wifi hotspot and a
phone and luckily he finds all of the supplies and calls for help from the Coast Guard.


An hour later he finds himself knee deep  in salt water, he leaps out of bed and
rushes up to the adic and hops up on the roof and then he finds a small fant light
in the sky “Help , Help me !!!!” screamed the scared man, the light belows closer and closer until “ do
not worry we are here to help you”  they send down the harness “ hold on tight “ the coast guard barks.

The harness retracts and pulled up  a poor soal dragged away from a house that is
more so wreckage. As they fly away he thinks what could of happened if he was one
of the people that could poteanchily be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment